Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Celebrating Thanksgiving at the Beach

It is Thanksgiving, which the majority of the general population needs to celebrate. Individuals plan for praising this extraordinary day with their dearest ones. There is a couple of days to go. At this time, individuals are considering having an alternate or one of a kind intend to praise the current year's Thanksgiving. I have already made a decision for my own. I will share my plan with you now. It might assist you with getting new thoughts regarding this special holiday.
I have planned to go Manzanita beach to celebrate this year’s thanksgiving with my family. All of my family members have agreed with me. We are all very excited about this Thanksgiving at the beachA friend of mine had celebrated the last thanksgiving at Manzanita with his family. According to him, it was the best holiday celebration of his life. That’s why, we decided to go there to celebrate our special holiday this year.
He said, Oregon in November seems totally different than other time of the year. It looks utterly festive and people are all excited to enjoy the upcoming Thanksgiving there. He suggested us to book the cabins earlier as Manzanita will be place of attraction this time. People from different places come to Manzanita to celebrate beach Thanksgiving. He told us not to be worried about special dinner on that day. All the Oregon coast restaurants along with seaside restaurants of Manzanita will be opened at the Thanksgiving. They also offer the special dinner to the visitors. Their foods are yummy and most of the restaurants also offer buffet dinner.
He suggested a few names of good restaurants there to try their meal. The McMenamins gearhart hotel offers a decent buffet dinner that you can choose on this special day. The Camp 18 restaurant is an absolute choice of restaurant for a buffet and they may serve their customary camp 18 menu at Thanksgiving. Another great place is Kendra's River Inn. My friend insisted to go there as it will be a one of a kind supper in light of its grand setting. I think his suggestion will be helpful for us to select a good restaurant to have our Thanksgiving dinner.
Besides that, he told us to try the best breakfast also at the Manzanita beach. For having a special breakfast, he believed Wanda's Café will be the best choice for us. Wanda's Café offers a couple of choices of breakfast. Like Wanda's Cafe Two Eggs, Any Style, Wanda's Cafe Eggs Benedict, Wanda's Cafe Bakery Goods and Scones, and so on. Those dishes are very popular in the fan of the café. I will love to try their breakfast options and I believe I will love the way they will taste.
It is my plan for upcoming holiday. I and my family members are expecting a unique vacation this year at the beach. So, I want to say something to those guys who are still thinking to have a unique celebration, you should come to Manzanita to enjoy the beach Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment